Mama Rising® is the only training of its kind in the world for women who want to support mothers through the transition into motherhood differently.
It will provide you with the language you need to speak directly to the women you want to work with. It will give you the confidence to support them in all their pain, their struggles, and the beginnings of their joy.
It will allow you to put the collective experience of Matrescence into perspective, and guide you to speak up and share it with the world.
Motherhood is a sacred and divine time in a woman’s life.
But for too long, it has been ignored, undervalued and brushed to one side in favour of focusing on all the masculine-based ideas of success our world seems to be built on.
Mama Rising® is so much more than a twelve-week training program
On successful completion of the Mama Rising® Training, you will receive:
- A certification badge for your website
- A listing on the upcoming Mama Rising Facilitator website and on the Mama Rising social media accounts.
- Twice-monthly coaching and training calls to ensure you're always up to date with the very latest on Matrescence
- An ongoing closed community to bounce your ideas off, get feedback and support.
- Ongoing business, marketing, and coaching training for the next 9-months to ensure you're building your business and your impact
This commitment ongoing to support and training well beyond the 12-week program is what makes Mama Rising so unique.
because creating a revolution needs ongoing support, inspiration and guidance
The ongoing training will focus on:
The very latest Matrescence research, insights and understandings, especially the University-led research project into the outcomes of Matrescence-led support for mothers.
- Your unique challenges in your work. You will get to know your fellow Matrescence Activists so well, you will be able to bounce your ideas and questions off of both Amy and your colleagues whenever you need.
- Bringing in experts in the fields of pregnancy, parenting, work-place policy, and rites of passage, ensuring that no matter which area of Matrescence you choose you focus on, you will be kept up to date and inspired with the very latest.
- Business building, marketing and finding your tribe. Because a revolution can’t happen without the numbers and we want to support your ongoing success.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
- lactation consultants,
- yoga teachers,
- pilate instructors,
- entrepreneurs supporting and working with mamas,
- HR specialists,
- community leaders,
- equality and diversity leaders,
And anyone who knows she is being called to support women differently.
Anyone who wants to be the woman they never had.
Entrepreneur? GP? Coach? Mama?
We’ve trained them all.
Here’s some of their insights into how Mama Rising® changed their lives and work:
Stay at Home Mama
Meet Amy Taylor-Kabbaz
Hay House author, journalist, international award-winning coach + Matrescence Activist. Amy has spent more than a decade trying to find ways to stop the overwhelm of modern motherhood (and taking it out on her family) and she is here to show you exactly what works.
As a producer with more than 15 years experience at the ABC, Amy brings the research and dedication of a journalist to the passion of an anthropologist and coach. Since 2013, she has trained as an Internationally Accredited Life Coach, Post-Natal Yoga teacher, and Meditation facilitator. With an Honours Degree in International Studies and a Graduate Certificate in International Development focusing on empowering women in the developing world, she has always been focused on women: why the world views them in a particular way, and what they can do about it.